- 1 play_arrow pause lock Intro & Verse 1
- 2 play_arrow pause lock Louder Part of Verse 1
- 3 play_arrow pause lock Instrumental 1, 2 & 3, Verse 2, 3 & 4
- 4 play_arrow pause lock Instrumental 4 & 5, Verse 5 & 6
- 5 play_arrow pause lock Soft Part of Verse 6
- 6 play_arrow pause lock Loud Part of Verse 6 Part 1
- 7 play_arrow pause lock Loud Part of Verse 6 Part 2
- 8 play_arrow pause lock Whole Song
Learn how to play Konstantine by Something Corporate on the piano! Follow along with your teacher Joe in the best tutorial online.
This song has become one of McMahon’s most popular creations despite first appearing on the Japan-only album “Songs for Silent Movies.” It would eventually reach Western audiences on the compilation “Played in Space.” It became immensely popular at live shows, and has been one of the most frequently-requested songs of all of McMahon’s different groups (including Something Corporate, Jack’s Mannequin, and Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness). Due to its length, McMahon has been hesitant to perform it frequently, and nowadays plays it only once a year on the eleventh of November (which is a reference to the lyric “It’s 11:11”).