So, you’ve probably seen us on YouTube—we do have over 8 million views. Did you know that’s just the tip of the iceberg? We’ve got tons more for you here at HDpiano.com! Members can…
- Watch DOUBLE the lessons
- Learn FULL songs
- Start learning for FREE
Unlock Double The Lessons!
The BEST Songs on Piano
Billboard Hits, Classic Rock, and our own HD Piano Picks! Subscribe and learn any of these songs, step-by-step. The list is growing every week, so get started today!
- “When I Was Your Man” (Intro | Verse | Pre-Chorus* | Chorus* | Bridge*)
- “Just The Way You Are” (Main Riff)
- “Grenade” (Intro & Verse | Chorus – Part 1* | Chorus – Part 2*)
- “Skyfall” (Intro & Verse 1 | Verse 2* | Chorus*)
- “Someone Like You” (Intro & Verse | Chorus* | Bridge*)
- “Turning Tables” (Intro & Verse | Pre-Chorus* | Chorus* | Bridge*)
- “Set Fire To The Rain” (Intro & Verse | Pre-Chorus* | Chorus* | Bridge*)
- “Payphone” (Main Riff)
- “Sunday Morning” (Verse & Chorus | Solo Riff*)
- “This Love” (Intro & Verse | Chorus*)
- “Let It Be” (Intro & Verse | Chorus*)
- “Hey Jude” (Intro & Verse | Chorus* | Outro*)
- “Imagine” by John Lennon (Intro & Verse | Pre-Chorus* | Chorus*)
- “F You” by Ceelo Green (1 video)
- “This Is Love” by Will.i.am (2 videos)
- “Brick” by Ben Folds Five (3 videos)
- “Don’t Look Back In Anger” by Oasis (3 videos)
- “100 Years” by Five For Fighting (4 videos)
- “Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey (2 videos)
- “Linus & Lucy” by George Winston (2 videos)
- “Skating” by George Winston (3 videos)
- “Virtual Insanity” by Jamiroqui (3 videos)
- “Ordinary People” by John Legend (3 videos)
- “MoneyGrabber” by Fitz and the Tantrums (4 videos)
- “1000 Miles” by Vanessa Carlton (4 videos)
- “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter (4 videos)
- “How to Save a Life” by The Fray (2 videos)
- “Mad World” by Gary Jules (4 videos)
- “You Found Me” by The Fray (3 videos)
- ”The Gambler” by Fun (5 videos)
- ”The Office Theme Song” by Jay Ferguson (1 video)
- ”Hallelujah” by Jeff Buckley (4 videos)
- ”Young, Wild, and Free” by Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa (1 video)
- ”Jump” by Van Halen (4 videos)
- ”All I Need” by Awolnation (3 videos)
- ”Hall Of Fame” by The Script (2 videos)
- ”Stay” by Rihanna (4 videos)
- ”Dancing In The Moonlight” by King Harvest (2 videos)
- ”Shadowboxer” by Fiona Apple (3 videos)
- ”Just Give Me A Reason” by P!nk (6 videos)
- ”Diamonds” by Rihanna (1 video)
- ”The Way” by Ariana Grande (1 video)
- ”Video Games” by Lana Del Rey
- ”Popular Song” by MIKA feat. Ariana Grande
- ”Still Dre” by Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg
What Does a Hybrid Piano Lesson Look Like?
No Sheet Music Required
Sheet music is hundreds of years old, so we searched for a better way to visualize music. Based on the popular game Guitar Hero®, Synthesia shows you which notes are coming next—just like a video game. We incorporate this powerful visual tool in every one of our Hybrid Piano Lesson videos. You don’t need to know how to read sheet music. You just need to watch & learn.
Monkey See, Monkey Do
It doesn’t matter how good a teacher is if you can’t see what they’re playing. We give you a perfect overhead angle for all of our lessons so you can see exactly where to put your hands. Your right hand plays the orange notes. Your left hand plays the blue notes. You never have to guess which notes you should play, or which fingers to use. It couldn’t be clearer!
My name is Nick and I just started off with the piano. I went onto YouTube and searched for some videos and I stumbled along your intro video to “skyfall”! Thanks to you I now know how to play “skyfall”, “set fire to the rain” and “you found me”! I started off just watching you on YouTube but then I found out you had a site so I checked it out and got a membership! It’s been amazing! Thanks so much! (Email from Nick)
EXCELLENT! Thank You. Anybody, even if they know nothing about music or playing piano, could still follow these videos! (YouTube Comment)
I can’t stand those amateur tutorials on YouTube (not yours, yours are really Pro) by individuals who can’t relate to people who are not on their musical level. They say things like, “I’m not going to go through this note for note, you can just figure the details out.” What’s the point in that? I like total and complete detail on every subtle nuance. Your tutorials are far superior to those. I’m glad you created this site. (Email from Scott S.)
I admire the way you even include some of the ‘all important’ things like proper fingering, tempo and volume! HD Piano is #1 (YouTube Comment)
Phil joined the HD Piano team in 2012 and has been our featured piano teacher for more than 8 months. Before that, he had almost 10 years of offline teaching experience and graduated with a degree in Piano Performance with a focus on Jazz Studies from the University of Akron. He performs regularly in the Chicago area with numerous jazz, blues and rock bands. He has a special place in his heart for Jazz and loves how each performance is different because your mood at the moment comes out and influences the music. He has mad improvisation skills, and is probably the best piano teacher on the Internets. Don’t you agree?
1 Month Risk-FREE Trial
Try out HDpiano risk-free for a month. If you’re not satisfied, you can cancel at any time from your ‘My Account’ page. After your trial, you’ll get 1 Year of Hybrid HD Piano Lessons for just $60—the cost of 1 hour of face-to-face lessons!
- Easiest, clearest, and highest quality piano lessons on the planet
- Full songs just like they’re played by your favorite artists
- Stream videos directly to your Mac, PC, iPad, or smart phone over your internet connection
- New lessons every Sunday!
Don’t like commitment? We have something for you too.
We understand if you’re not ready for a 1-year commitment yet. So, we’ve created a 1-month subscription just for you! See if you can learn 1 new song per week and then move up from there!
Activate 1-Week Free Trial Then, just $10 a month.